Programmer & Methods
Attached to the management of a dynamic SME, you design and develop FAO programs; you program the machine tool to perform the specified mechanical machining operations. From a mechanical plan of the part to be manufactured, you derive a detailed description of the tools to be used and the type of machining to be carried out.
Under the responsibility of a person qualified in this field, you will be accompanied to work on programming in 3D part milling first in 3 axes and then in 5 axes.
Mechanical training: BAC; BAC pro; BTS; A2
Technical CESS or equivalent experience
- Excellent reading skills of the mechanical plan
- Knowledge of programming NC milling
- Mastery of control devices
- Knowledge of CAD software for 3D mechanical drawing
- Knowledge of CAM software
- Knowledge of standard NC programming languages (Heidenhain is a plus)
- Autonomous / Stress resistant / Flexible
- Achieving results and teamwork stimulates you as does the desire to learn
- Languages: French, English (Dutch is an asset)
- Conceive and draw a technical solution
- Develop the tools relating to the design of the part to be produced
- Choose the most suitable tools and correctly set the machining parameters
- Generate the instruction file
- Enter the instructions on the machine tool
- Test the program and check the operation of the CN machine
Join a dynamic and constantly growing company.
Attractive salary package based on skills and experience in the field.
You are motivated and want to learn. Training is planned internally.
Possible career development within the company and / or in one of the entities of our Sub-Alliance technological cluster
Applications to be sent to our Human Resources Department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org