Operator on CNC turning & milling machines
Your missions will be to work on CNC turning machines, to program, read the plans, launch production and check your pieces.
You must have a first experience in the production & in a similar job.
You want to invest yourself in a company that is growing and that offers interesting working conditions.
- Ensure productivity on 4 to 5 different machines
- Perform first level maintenance
- Carry out quality control of parts
- Working on MAZAK, CITIZEN, INDEX, MORI SEIKI machines
- Working closely with your line manager
- Training in mechanics: BAC, BAC Pro, BEP, CESS Technique
- Know how to read a mechanical drawing and use the appropriate control instrument
- Be willing to work in a team (3x8)
- Stress resistant, meticulous, organized
- Sensitive to 5S
Applications to be sent to our Human Resources Department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org