SUB-ALLIANCE is an alliance of know-how at the service of your industrial projects.
SUB-ALLIANCE accompanies you from engineering to manufacturing of all your technical parts in polymer, composite and metal.
And this, in small, medium and large series.
Innovation in addition!
SUB-ALLIANCE is a technological alliance focused on competitiveness both in terms of price and short delivery times.
Thanks to SUB-ALLIANCE, you benefit from all the industrial expertise "in house" and with a single contact for all your projects.
We accompany you from the beginning of your project whatever its level of development. Our design office and our engineers are recognized for their high standards and their adaptability. They help you to concretize and develop your projects from A to Z. This allows us to offer you the following services:
- Co engineering
- Simulations : rheology...
- Design for manufacturing
- Feasibility study
- Modeling: 2D or 3D design
- Tests on test bench
Design and manufacture of toolingWith more than 40 years of experience in tooling, we accompany you from the design to the manufacturing of injection tooling. With the help of our highly competitive machinery, dedicated design office, equipped with the latest software and design stations, we create and modify all types of tooling
Polymer & Composite Processing
Our 70 years of experience allow us to offer you :
- Injection molding of polymers, technical polymers, engineering materials and composites, hybrid
- Overmoulding with metal inserts, inert materials, polymers + polymers
- MIM (Metal Injection Mouding) : Powder injection molding
- CIM (Ceramic Injection Molding) : Ceramic injection molding
- 3D printing of pellets (pellets additive manufacturing)
We machine your parts in small, medium and large series and we adapt to your specific needs whatever the material used:
- Milling to realize the most complex shapes
- Turning of metal bars of diameters: < 16, < 25, 32 and 65 mm
- Wire EDM or sinker EDM
- CNC deep drilling
We machine your parts in small, medium or large series on conventional automatic lathes (cam-type) or numerically controlled lathes (dual-spindle, two or three turrets). Take advantage of the benefits of automatic turning on CNC multi-spindle lathes in 3, 4 & 5 axes: productivity gains and high precision guaranteed!
We machine the most complex parts, whatever the material: aluminum, stainless steel, steel... using our conventional and high-speed CNC milling machines, which work up to 5 simultaneous axes.
Gear cuttingWe offer you different types of gear cutting:
- Gear hobbing
- Cutting knife
which allow us to manufacture your spur and helical gears of module 0,5 to 14, of various diameters and lengths of teeth and of high quality
FinishingWe carry out all finishing and super finishing processes in-house:
- Grinding (flat, cylindrical, toothed...)
- Super finishing
- Automatic straightening
- Honing, lapping
TreatmentsWe offer you all these treatments in-house:
- Surface treatment: manganese phosphating & zinc phosphating
- Heat treatment: Induction hardening in line or between-points, Tempering, Cementation, Carbonitriding, Nitriding
- QPQ treatment (Quench-Polish-Quench)
MIMMIM stands for Metal Injection Moulding or powder injection moulding. This consists of injection molding of parts from a mixture of metal or ceramic powder and polymer binder. The procedure is established in several steps:
- Injection: parts formed from metal powders coated with thermoplastic binder
- De-binding: chemical elimination of the plastic binder. The molded part thus becomes a porous structure made up of juxtaposed metal particles
- Sintering: heat treatment to control the density and obtain a controlled porosity
The advantage of MIM is the manufacturing of complex parts in medium and large series with a high productivity. It is the assurance for you of an excellent quality/price ratio!
In order to offer you a global service, we proceed to the complete assembly of the mechanical sub-assemblies constituting your parts. We are able to offer you a packaging according to your needs and in adequacy with the conditions of transport and storage of your parts.
Our desire to meet your requirements as closely as possible and our proactivity lead us to constantly integrate new manufacturing and engineering processes.