Created in 1950, the family company TECNOLON WORKS is specialized in :
- Prototype and assembly jigs manufacturing: realization of tooling plans and 3D design
- Manufacturing of molds and/or dies for the plastics and food industries
- Machining of complex technical parts with high added value in noble materials such as plastic, polymer, metal, copper, brass, aluminum, titanium...
Our strong point is our adaptability to meet your needs to the nearest micron!
You have at your disposal a dedicated design office that allows us to study, design and manufacture your tooling from a drawing or a model.
TECNOLON is your partner for the machining of technical parts in small and medium series. Our production capacity and our latest generation machines allow you to benefit from the following expertise
- CNC milling up to 5 axes simultaneously
- CNC turning for a diameter up to 300mm
- Electrical discharge machining by sinking or by wire
- Complete assembly of the mechanical sub-assemblies making up your part
- Flat grinding for absolute precision
- High tolerance machining of technical parts (unit, small and medium series)
- Various subcontracting by machining in all materials
Member of SUB-ALLIANCE, TECNOLON is certified ISO 9001 for machining, tooling and precision mechanical parts and EN91001 for specific requirements complementary to the aerospace and defense sectors.
If you would like to know more about the range of expertise available for your tooling and CNC machining project for complex technical parts.
Your projects & TECNOLON