The story begins in 1950 with the creation of FERONYL by Mr Liévin DEDECKER and since then we have been constantly integrating our expertise in order to best meet your requirements in terms of quality, cost and innovation.
Today it is the 3rd generation of DEDECKER at the head of the companies: Bruno, Xavier and Beatrice DEDECKER.
All 3 of them, they keep the DNA and the values which are dear to them.
- 1950 Creation of FERONYL
- 1969 Takeover of Décolletage Vandenbosche : Supplier of metal inserts overmoulded in plastic in Espierres - 5 employees
Creation of Décolletage Dedecker
- 1970 Purchase of the company TECNOLON WORKS by the Dedecker family
- 2009 Takeover of the activity of PERMEC MUSTAD in Herseaux, specialized in general precision mechanics and heat treatment
- 2010 DECOLLETAGE DEDECKER becomes DEDECKER PRECISION MECHANICS (DPM)
- 2012 Creation of SUB-ALLIANCE E.I.G. composed of 4 companies spread over 6 plants
- 2021 Acquisition of MANOIR Engrenages in Chaumontel (France) and creation of GRIMONPREZ PRODUCTION GEARS (GPG).
SUB-ALLIANCE now represents 5 companies spread over 7 plants